Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Thank You's

Its Tuesday. I woke up this morning trying to think of what Tuesday's could mean for my blog. With my mind on Thanksgiving break, I thought Tuesdays could be a perfect day to reflect and be thankful. So, here are my Tuesday thank you's:

1. I'm thankful for cozy days like today, when God decides to put a blanket of clouds over the sun. Its chilly and its rainy outside. Days like these I'm thankful for because I feel like He's saying "Here, let me give you rest. Take a little nap today." Love.

2. I'm thankful for the absence of classes on Tuesdays. Its my 'day off' and its the best, most relaxing day of the week. Especially this week. I have no assignments due this week, so today was really a day off, and I'm thankful for that.

3. Thank you, Jesus, for not letting me be satisfied with doing things on my own. I need you, and you always remind me. Thank you, I love you.

4. I'm thankful for the winter-time 'fun drinks' at starbucks. I'm usually a straight coffee person, so I never get the chance to indulge in a pumpkin spice latte, or a white chocolate mocha. But ever so often, when the weather is perfectly cozy, I'll get a 'fun drink'. I'm thankful for those drinks & those days.

5. I'm thankful for friends who set aside their busy schedules to come visit me here in Arkansas. Not only is it 5 hours away, but its expensive to get here! Those who make a trip out to see me, I'm so thankful for you. You bring home back to me

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment