Sunday, November 13, 2011

Love: Family

Guess who came to visit me this weekend? My family! Mom couldnt make it, but I had such a great time seeing my Dad and sisters. Its funny how distance really does make the heart grow fonder. I never thought I would miss my sisters as much as I do when we are apart. 

-Macy (left) and Madison (right), twins, 14 years old.-

We started the day together with yummy turkey burgers from Burger Life, a local place in Fayetteville. Then walked over to the movie theater across the street to see In Time with Justin Timberlake. SO GOOD. I hadnt been to a movie in so long. My family loves going to the movies. Miss that.


I got to take them to one of my favorite coffee shops Mama Carmen's, run by a local church in NW Arkansas. Delicious. Then we headed to the game! Arkansas VS Tenessee. We killed em. Go Hogs!


Sad they had to leave, but only a week until I head back home to Texas for Thanksgiving break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment