Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life: Best Friend Visit

Hello blogger friends! Its Tuesday and I havent been updating, but for a very good reason! 3 of my best friends came to visit me in Arkansas this past weekend! AH! It makes me smile just to think about it! Hands down one of the best weekends I've had in a while. I am beyond blessed! Every second I spend with them brings more joy and color and vibrance into my life! I cant believe they came all the way to Fayetteville to spend time with me! So thankful. Okay, enough of the sappy stuff, we had a blast (does anyone say that anymore?). Regardless, it was awesome. Lots of laughs, lots of food, lots of coffee, lots of hours in the car, lots of smiles, not alot of sleep, and lots of love :).

Macypoo. Love her.
Chrizzle. 4 years of friendship with this guy. Love him.
Of course, since were all together, theres going to be lots of music :)
We all roadtripped up to Ozark, Missouri to see Hillsong Live. Amazing worship.

And heres a little video capturing the highlights of the weekend. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment