Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Love: Taking Hold of the Promises

"You light a lamp for me. The Lord, my God, lights up my darkness. In your strength I can crush an army, with my God I can scale any wall. God's way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a sheild for all who look to him for protection. For who is God except the Lord? Who but our God is a solid rock? God arms me with strength and He makes my way perfect. He makes me as surefooted as a deer, enabling me to stand on mountain heights. He trains my hands for battle, he strengths my arm to draw a bronze bow. You have given me your sheild of victory. Your right hand supports me; your help has made me great." -Psalm 18:28-36

1. He gives us eyes to see his light in the darkness
2. He offers us his strength, enough to crush an army.
3. With our God, we can do the impossible.
4. His ways are perfect & his promises prove true.
5. He protects those who run to him for safety.
6. He is a solid rock, a place where we can stand firm. He is truth, & he doesnt waver.
7. He arms ME with his strength and gives me his perfection so that MY ways may be perfect.
8. He enables me to stand firmly in places that otherwise would cause a person to fall.
9. He trains and prepares me for battles, he equips me with spiritual weapons.
10. He has given us his victory.
11. He supports us and sustains us and his help makes us great.

Jesus. He is good. He is faithful. All he says is true. Look at those promises he makes us as his children...he offers all those things freely, because he loves us. He offers us his goodness, so that we may be good. He offers us his strength, so that we may be victorious. Who is like our God? Tell me, who can give you the strength to stand firm in shakey places? Who gives you victory over EVERY addiction and heartbreak? People, THE BATTLE IS WON! Your depression? YOURE FREE. Your heartbreak? YOURE HEALED. Your addictions? THE CHAINS ARE BROKEN. We recieved victory the moment Jesus took his place on the cross. The price was paid, and the victory is won. When will we start living in that truth? Satan was defeated the moment Christ was victorious. We inherit that freedom & victory! Live in it! Live in the realities of the spirit! It is freely offered, so TAKE IT. We've won freedom, so live free. We've been offered light, so cast out darkness. We've been offered the strength of the Almighty, so conquor the armies of the enemy. Stop living blind to the victory and chained to the enemy. Recieve the promises!

1 comment:

  1. there is nothing more beautiful than the love of Christ! i love your love for Him.

    ReplyDelete