Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Life: Work


So, today was supposed to be my 'day in pictures,' but 1. I had to work all day so that isnt very interesting, nor could I take any pictures, and 2. I figured thanksgiving would be a much better day to capture in pictures :) So, I started my new seasonal job at Sephora yesterday. I came in with my normal make up and they let me know I should start playing with different kinds. So I did a smokey eye today and it turned out pretty nice. I mean, considering I've never really been one to play around with makeup. It was a fun challenge for me, & I thought I'd share how it turned out: 


I used bare minerals foundation & blush, Givinchi "Peach Plumetis" face powder as a highlighter, Givinchy "Showy Black" for the base color (its a palette of 4 dark grays and blacks), Bare Minerals "Gold Blue" eye shimmer for the inside of my eye, Nars Black Glitter Pencil as eyeliner, & my lip color is Paradise Pink by Givinchy

No comments:

Post a Comment