Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Life: Tuesday Thank You's

Well, I'm officially back in school-mode. I absolutely love being home, and no matter how sad I was to leave, its refreshing to have a home away from home. A place to come & be on my own, make my own schedule, be by myself, etc. Tuesdays are my day off, and my favorite part about Tuesdays is the fact that I get to spend my morning with coffee & Jesus...for as long as I want. And God so honors the fact that I set aside Tuesdays completely for him. He taught me so much in our time together, and just revealed his love in a new, refreshing way. I'm so thankful. Here are my Tuesday Thank You's:

1. I'm thankful for coffee. How lame is that? But I am. Theres just something about sitting down and just enjoying a cup...or two. I love the smell and the warmth and the taste. Yumma.
2. I'm thankful for the times when my lipstick leaves a little imprint on my coffee cup. Its stupid and small, but it makes me feel a little more like a woman than I did before. I like it :)
3. I'm thankful for the people on this campus that love Jesus. No matter how alone I feel, I know theyre here. And just that knowledge gives me peace in my heart. 
4. I'm thankful for God's heart. I'm thankful that he is after YOUR heart as much as he is after every heart that ever was and ever will be. He loves with such an intensity that he isnt satisfied with just one heart, he wants EVERY heart to know him and recieve his love. He loves you so that you can love others, so that the people you love in his name will love even more people. Its a chain reaction. His love is meant for everyone to experience
5. I'm thankful for change. I'm thankful that everything happens for a reason. I'm thankful that God gives and takes away. I'm thankful that he takes the time to teach us, to comfort us, to love us, to guide us, to just be with us. 

What are you thankful for today? Count those blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment