Friday, April 6, 2012

Summa Lovin'


With the warmer weather coming in, I cant help but anticipate the summer months ahead. I was looking through old photos and came across this one from last summer. It was taken at a back yard benefit concert. Last summer was filled with good friends, traveling, summer love, trade days, camps, lots of photos, and lots of memories. I miss it, but I know this summer is going to be even better. I just cant wait to be home and not have to worry about going back up to Arkansas in just a matter of days. Theres so much I'm anticipating about this summer. Roadtrips, apartment shopping, many many group sleepovers with my favorites, shows, writing music, camp, and heck...living in Germany for a month! Gosh. Cant wait. Only 4 1/2 weeks....


No comments:

Post a Comment