Sunday, April 8, 2012

Changes

I've been home for Easter this weekend, and I desperately needed a haircut. Summer, my friend and hairdresser, has been in India for the past 3 months, so my dead ends have desperately been awaiting her return ;). My good friend Chris is also home for the weekend (first time I've seen him since he left for Louisiana in January), so we both went over to Summer's for some kitchen haircuts. It was fun, and I decided a little last minute I wanted to try some bangs!



I'm still trying to get used to hair messing with my face and eyes but I'm excited to have a little change for the spring. Speaking of change, HAPPY EASTER! Jesus is alive and so so so good. He changed my life and I'm so so grateful. Have an awesome rest of the weekend lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment! that thrift shop is the ARC on colfax in denver...so if you're ever around this way (uh, couch-surfing!) call me & we'll have a blogger thrifting day.

    you look GORGEOUS in these photos & i love your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really look incredible with bangs!

    ReplyDelete