Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life: Lazy Night


Finally, a night to do absolutely nothing. I feel like I have been going and going for months now with no break. I have had so much on my plate lately that I've even had to cut naps out of my schedule...which is sad for me. I love my naps. I asked off work for a womens retreat that I had this weekend (which I will post about tomorrow), but we got home earlier than expected, so I have a Saturday night OFF! Awesoooome. So what do I do? Grab take out and lay in bed. I'm about to start the first hunger games book, which I'm pretty excited about. Me & my sisters are gonna head out to the midnight premiere of the Hunger Games next week. Cant wait! Well, until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Hunger Games?! I can't wait either! I see you're from Dallas...So great to meet another fellow Dallas blogger. loving your blog!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete