Monday, December 5, 2011

Your Whole Life: Week 3

Sorry for the late post today, guys! I usually like to get the health posts up early in the morning so I can stay motivated the rest of the day. I've been super busy today, and am finally able to relax and spend some time by myself. Last week was great, health wise! I ate great and am really proud of myself for taking the theme of the week "discipline" and incorporating it into my eating habits and getting to the gym. It was my birthday Saturday, so I ate really healthy all week so I could indulge in a cupcake Saturday night :) Yumma. I met my goal of working out 5 days out of the week too! Actually getting to the gym is the hardest part for me. Once I'm there & get a good work out in, I'm so happy I went. I just need to find a way to motivate myself to make the haul down the big hill and to the gym.

So, this morning I went to weigh myself. They say the best time to weigh yourself is in the morning, after youre done with your morning routine. So thats what I did. I step on the scale and it said I lost 10 pounds in one week. Yeah right. No matter how disciplined I was, I know that couldnt be true. So I step off, put on my clothes for the day, and step back on. This time it said I had lost 5 pounds. Since when do jeans and a shirt weigh 5 pounds? So, with that said, looks like the scale I used isnt accurate at all. Which sucks, because I really dont have any way to track my progress. So...I dont really have an update on how much I lost, but I can tell you this: I fit into a size smaller jeans this week! Yay!

Week 3: 
The theme for this week is The Will and the verse to memorize is:
 "Yet, not my will, but yours be done" -Luke 22:42

Week 3 Goals:
1. Water every day
2. No coffee this week, only green tea. 
3. Work out 5/7 days this week for at least 40 minutes
4. Eat breakfast every morning

*If you didnt know, breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Not only for your brain, but for your metabolism. Breakfast is what switches on your metabolism every day. The earlier you eat breakfast, the sooner your body will start burning calories! You gotta eat to loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment