Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Life: A Day in Pictures

Today has been a long day. I've been fighting to keep my eyes open. Luckily, though, today was my last day of classes for the semester. Thank goodness. Now I have off until my exams start Monday. Then I get to go home. 6 days until I come back to Texas, which also means 6 days until I have to say goodbye to Ashlea for good. Yep. Shes leaving the U of A for good. *tear*. I'm gonna miss that lady so much. I'm so glad I got to meet her. Love love love.

Now I'm fininshing off the night in Panera Bread trying to get some studying and math homework accomplished. No matter how many cups of coffee I have, it wont make my eyes feel any lighter. Wish me luck, friends. 

**Oh, and PS, I had a job interview today for a restaurant in Fayetteville. Pray pray prayyyyy. 

1 comment:

  1. I like to write out my prayers too. :) You have really neat handwriting! Do you take all your pictures with your iPhone or do you use a regular camera? I really like your blog you're doing a great job! You're inspiring me to do a better job and actually make posts. haha! Keep it up!
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete