Sunday, December 4, 2011

Love: 'Tis The Season

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that Christmas is hands down one of my very favorite holidays. The cold weather, getting bundled up, the decorations, the music, the snuggles, the gifts, & the family all coming together. Its such a happy time. I cant wait to have my own home to decorate and my own family to celebrate with. One things I'm looking forward to most is creating my own traditions. 

1. After our thanksgiving meal we will watch a
 Christmas movie (like elf, or the grinch) to take us into the Christmas season.
2. "12 Dates of Christmas": me and my husband will have fun
 christmas themed dates, 12 of them, that we go on during the Christmas season.
3. Cookie decorating contest!

I'm sure you get the point :) Do you guys have any traditions now, or some you want to have in the future? What are they? Only 21 more days until Christmas!




^I cant wait to be Santa!

^I know I'm gonna be one of those wifeys/momma's that always have sweet treats available. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but our home will smell delicious :)


^One of my favorite things to do during the winter is to hang my socks by the fire place for about 15 minutes. I let them get all toasty and warm & then slip them on. Ah. Best feeling ever.


^So CUTE! Ornaments! What a great gift idea.



Merry Christmas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment