Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life: Finally!

Since day one at Arkansas, I've been searching for some musical people! Not only that, but musical people that love Jesus! I just wanted someone to hang out and play and sing with but I wasnt finding it! So, for the first 4 or 5 months of college, I did music by myself in my room (which is cool too, but i wanted a friend with me!) and I had been getting involved with a worship team at an on campus ministry, which was awesome, but I just wanted to hang out and play for fun too! So, fast forward to.  November, I started going to the Grove Church here in Fayetteville. Love it. I wanted to get involved with their worship so I went to their volunteer meeting. There I met Jason, the worship pastor at the Grove, who invited me out to their worship practice the following Wednesday. I went, and of course loved it. Jason is just as obsessed with Hillsong with I am, so I knew I'd fit right in ;). That night at their worship practice, I met a guy named Connor who goes to the U of A as well. After that, we'd see eachother all the time on campus! Eventually, we decided to hang out and jam. That was this past weekend. AH! Words cant express how much fun I had. Finally, I felt like myself. Finally, I was able to do what I love! We did a few covers and had alot of fun. We recorded one for you guys too! Check it out, and feel free to leave a comment at the bottom :)



House of God Forever // Jon Foreman 

No comments:

Post a Comment