Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Reading List

While I've been here, Aaron has assigned a couple books for me to read. I love that I actually have time set aside to read these books! My schedule is usually so busy that I dont have the time to sit and enjoy a good book. Both of the books have taught me ALOT, and I reccomend them both.

Radical by David Platt

This book challenges the man-made gospel of the American church and encourages Christians to live an authentic life based around the gospel of Jesus. It leads us towards true discipleship. Everything in this book was GOOD, though very convicting. Its worth the read. 

Love Does by Bob Goff

I'm about halfway into this book and I LOVE IT. I love the style of writing. His personality definitely comes through in it and it has made me laugh and cry in every chapter. He just focuses on the simplicity of who Jesus is and who He is to us.


I highly reccomend both of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment