Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last minute cramming...

Please excuse the lack of blog posts this week! Its FINALS week and I'm getting in some last minute studying tonight before my last final tomorrow morning. And guess what....its my LAST math test EVER! Great feeling...although I kinda enjoyed math. So, tomorrow I'll be heading home to the great state of Texas! I'm super excited, but I must say, I'm gonna miss Fayetteville this summer. (It kinda makes me want to jump for joy that I am able to say that...its been a tough year here). Having an apartment and living with awesome girls is making everything so FUN! Anyways, just wanted to post SOMETHING since my blog has been a little dead lately. Next time I post I will offically be a sophomore in college! When did I grow up?


P.S. If you noticed, I have added a "donate" button on the top left hand corner of my page. This is for my month long mission trip to Germany this summer. You can read more about it here. I have to raise $2500 so anything and everything is appreiciated!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment