Saturday, February 4, 2012

A few thoughts...

1. I fee like I have no motivation for school. Like zero. I came into a coffee shop on a Saturday night in attempt to seclude myself from the real world and start on my homework. Instead im distracted by new music and the blogosphere. Oh, Lord.
2. I just really love music. Like...everything about it excites me. I just wanna make music for the rest of my life. My hearts desire right now is really to find a couple of friends that have access to a few instruments and just make a coffee house band. Like...is there something so wrong with that? Music people, where you at??
3. I really get upset about the fact that I'm broke. I mean, yeah, I know I'm in college and its kind of a normal thing, but dang. I have so many artsy ideas I wanna pursue but I have no money for SUPPLIES. It really is frusterating.
4. I'm really excited about the future. Really. Lately I've had a hunger for the world. I wanna travel and immerse myself in new cultures and be love and be light and do music and experience new things and...yeah.
5. I just want a kitchen to cook in. And a cute apron to go along with it. Is that too much to ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment