Sunday, October 30, 2011

Life: Sunday Rambling

So, ya know, I really am a blogger at heart. Not only do I find the most inspiration from the blogs I follow, but I'm the type of person that would much rather write something out than say it out loud. Even though I'm, for the post part, an extrovert, I'd rather write you than talk to you any day. I started my blog this summer and for some reason I stopped. I think it's because my life got really, really good. I got distracted by all the goodness. Which, now that I think about it, should have been my prime blogging time. But, I didnt. 
So, here I am. I've decided to get back into it. I feel like blogging daily will help me appreciate each day more. I'm kind of in a state of mind where I just want this season of life to be over with. Not that I dont love college, I just am not really...loving college. If that makes sense. It hasnt been the way I pictured it. Its lonely. And I miss home more than I ever thought possible. And I dont feel in any way that a marketing degree is going to aid me in what I want to do for the rest of my life. Its very frusterating. But I hate that I have that attitude. SO, I'm going to start blogging daily to help me appreciate each day more. So I can find the good in each day. Because even though this season has and will continue to be a tough one, I'm growing in so many ways. God has been so good to me. He's so faithful. I feel like one of the best gifts I can give him is to have a thankful attitude in the midst of trials. So I'm gonna emphasis his goodness in each day. And its going to be awesome. 
My goal for this blog is that I will have a different topic every day. Like, monday is my day to blog about health, tuesday music, wednesday personal wardrobe...etc. I dont have anything set up yet, so we will just play it all by ear and see how I feel. 

And today is just rambling...so...bye.
-Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment