Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life: Kristie's Senior Pictures

So, for those of you who dont know, Kristie is my best friend. She hasnt gotten a chance to take her senior pictures so we decided to just get some outfits together and go shoot! We shot our pictures in Lucas, TX and had a really great time. This was actually my first time doing anything like this, so I enjoyed the new experience and am slowly realizing how much I enjoy photography. Fun stuff. Kristie was a great model and made it easy to get good pictures! We had fun. Here are my favorite ones from our 'session'...Enjoy! (Click on pictures to see it at its maximum quality! The resize makes them look pixelated!)

































Now for the goofy ones:







We had fun. Love my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment